SATA III Client Pro SSD – SMU35: designed for performance demanding power users; driven by Sandforce controller and high speed synchronous flash.
SATA III Client Pro SSD – SMU35 is designed for performance demanding power users; driven by powerful Sandforce controller and premium high speed synchronous flash, SMU35 provides exceptional superior user experience whenever for advanced gaming, multitasking or multimedia computing.
The advanced technologies from Sandforce controller manage to optimize performance, extend endurance and lifetime, as well as enhance data protection and reliability. While synchronous flash perform much better than asynchronous flash, especially at random speed, the advantage keeps high performance lasts after long-term usage.
SMU32 and SMU35 support NCQ and TRIM command to optimize performance; DuraWriteTM and powerful wear leveling algorithm also enhance lifetime; Data is safeguarded by S.M.A.R.T function and protected by high level of BCH ECC, avoiding worries from potentially flash block failures. RAID capability also facilitates PC enthusiasts to build up super fast PC system by using multiple SSD.
- High sequential speed: up to 550MB/s(read); 520MB/s(write)
- High 4K random write speed: up to 85,000 IOPS
- Premium synchronous flash, enhance performance over long-term use
- Sandforce controller and DuraWrite technology minimized amount of written data to extend flash endurance and increase speed
- Powerful wear leveling algorithm to enhance lifetime
- High level of BCH ECC to prevent data errors
- Health monitor by S.M.A.R.T
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Noiseless, operating without audible sounds
- Low power consumption: power consumption is less than traditional desktop HDD.
- High reliability: MTBF-1.2 million hours
- 3 Years Warranty
- Desktop Bracket Kits included, fits in standard 3.5 drive bays
|Interface||SATA III 6GB/s|
|Shock Resistance||1500G/ 1.0ms|
|Sequential Read (ATTO1)||Up to 550MB/s|
Up to 520MB/s
|Random Write |
60/120/240GB up to 85,000 IOPS
480GB up to 50,000 IOPS
TRIM/ NCQ support
|Voltage||DC 5V +/-5%|
|Active||60GB: 1.5W(Typ.) 120/240/480GB: 2.8W(Typ.)|
|Idle||60GB~240GB: 0.5W(Typ.) 480GB: 1.0W(Typ.)|
(Mean Time Before Failure)
|1.2 million hours|
|Data Protection||55 bit BCH ECC|
|Product Health Monitoring||S.M.A.R.T|
|Data Retention||10 years|
|Compliance||CE, FCC, BSMI, RoHs|
Remark: 1. Sequential Read/Write Test by ATTO Benchmark 2.46. 2. Random Write IOPS Test by Intel I-O meter 8 with 100% 4K alignment. 4. Hardware Environment : Intel i3-2100(3.1GHZ), Asus P8X68 DELUXE, DDRIII 4GB, Windows 7 5. It already shows different result with various hardware environment and test software condition.
|Driver/Firmware||SATA III SSD Firmware Update_EN for MP v.1.3.6 (2013.5)||109.8 MB||2013.06.10|
SSD Firmware Update